Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Sprite smoke QUestions

Kamikaze

Hey Folks

I have an old model that I build a ways back in v14c of a c-130 aircraft ....... I'm trying to get it to leave a smoke trail as it goes along a path in a chor. I had it working in 14c back in the day but I am having problems in 64b AM 16b on windows 7 64 bit......when I put it in a new chor alone on a path it works fine but when I bring it into another chor..to be specific the chor used in the "rear window" group project started by robcat ..it does not emit sprites... I want to use this c 130 in a flyover scene .....with the smoke trail behind it...now for more detail.....the 4 engines on the c 130 are brought into the chor as action objects ...... and first off I can't seem to get it keyframed on the 2nd frame as required by the rear window guidlines ....I can't even turn it from active to off the 0 and 1 frames....and I can't seem to get the tint sprite settings to make any difference on any chor. I want a darker smoke.....

This probably all sounds confusing, just got off work, so I can't keep a straight thought ....but I wanted to post this before I hit the sack, and see if anyone may have a clue.....I have tried many of the sprite settings from chor length and so on....

Ok got to get to bed..

Thanks for reading

Mike

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic