Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

2d Game Assets / Pop's Face Project

• Hash Fellow

Sorry, i missed this.

Have a couple question I have a apartment building with a lot of door on the inside do I animate one door and copy and past the other ones ? how would you bring all the doors into Unity 3d ?

I'm not sure what you mean by animate one and copy paste the others... are all the doors supposed to move in unison?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry taking so long to reply haven't been feeling like doing much, found out last month I got a have a another open heart surgery hopefully in October they will have it all straighten out I'll be back to normal..

This is keeping me busy and getting my mind off whats to come next month.

Nah there not suppose to be in move in unison just when they walk up to the a door and it open by it self.

• Hash Fellow
Sorry taking so long to reply haven't been feeling like doing much, found out last month I got a have a another open heart surgery hopefully in October they will have it all straighten out I'll be back to normal..

Geez, I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you well on that and a good recovery.

Nah there not suppose to be in move in unison just when they walk up to the a door and it open by it self.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, just give every door its own bone. animate it directly when it needs to open.

?