Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Upgaded OS system master lic wont work for me

Maniac

I went out bought widows 7 pro was useing 7 home i had copyed master0. lic. Did my format down loaded A:M paste master0.lic in A:M folder tryed to run program and it comes up with"Worng host for license(-4)"

can anybody help with this. new hard drive . Still can retreive any other files needed still have all info on other hard drive can hook it backup if needed.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out bought widows 7 pro was useing 7 home i had copyed master0. lic. Did my format down loaded A:M paste master0.lic in A:M folder tryed to run program and it comes up with"Worng host for license(-4)"

can anybody help with this. new hard drive . Still can retreive any other files needed still have all info on other hard drive can hook it backup if needed.

If you change your hardware (and maybe the OS is also an issue) your host-id changes and the softwaredongle will not work anymore. You should ask support@hash.com for reassigning your licence.

See you

*Fuchur*

this is what they sent back to me to do but it did not work in the bottom email they suggested ask here for help if that dont work as well.thanks for help will get back to support