Hash, Inc. Forums

The Raven

Hi! Thank you very much for the nice words :).

Here is a second turn around. I think I will have to change the texture of the feathers to make it brighter, but the violett specular was not to much of trouble.

It now looks like a magic raven too me, which is exactly what I was seeking to do. Thank you very much Nacny :)

I'll test the texture-changing next and see what it will result in.

And yes, I am quite sure I will rig and let him fly :).

See you

*Fuchur*

PS: Let me know your email-address and I will send you the model when it is done Lloyd :).

turn_3.wmv

Nice ..Mr Poe would be impressed

Thanks ;).

I am currently rigging him and here is a small inbetween-step of the Raven. The hair / feathers are really behaving well... in general I would have expected, that it would be troublesome to move him without any jumping, etc. but nothing in that direction happened. It is only a pose I did for rigging (to see if everything behaves right) but it looked quite well to me, so I wanted to show it off.

His beak is now a little bigger too, to better suit my reference-images (I thought it was to big when I modelled it, but when I saw the image of the raven above, I did rework it there).

See you

*Fuchur*

raven_jump_1_169.jpg

raven_wireframe_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...