Hash, Inc. Forums

J A W S

kwhitaker

• Hash Fellow

nice update, now I'm wondering how connects to the elves i saw previously.

I think you answered me this before, but I forgot... how long do you envision the whole show to be and what percentage do you have done so far?

"I'm wondering how connects to the elves i saw previously."

With any luck at all, the dragon Dracollen, can fly the shrunken elves, now tiny, across gouge, to the witch's house, where Onton and William, formally a dark elf and a human boy. are being held, by the witch, Who has now changed them with her dark magic into the mice, that are now running from Grim to cat.

Well believe it or not i can seeing the ending, :) right now there is 42 minutes of edited movie done. With maybe another 15 to 20 minutes to go. I'm thinking right around 1 hour, give or take a bit. to complete the whole piece.

of course all the grand kids are grown now, But they're the star's, i hear them eveyday, in the parts that they recored for me, as they ran in and out of our place here in Maine.

Thank you for asking robcat

• Hash Fellow

I continue to look forward to the finished movie!

It occurs to me that probably more people have been to the moon than have completed a solo animated feature. You will be in a rare club when you get that done.

• Admin
of course all the grand kids are grown now, But they're the star's, i hear them eveyday, in the parts that they recored for me, as they ran in and out of our place here in Maine.
That is a really cool aspect of your movie.You'll be forever glad that they voiced the characters and especially in later years... they will too!

I am but a armature, but when i Finnish the movie, i would love for you to see it all robcat

It is in the later years.. :) but you're so right Rodney

Thanks you Dpendleton77

Thanks always great to hear your thought :)