Hash, Inc. Forums

Planetary Clouds Test

• 4 weeks later...
  • Hash Fellow

Here's a partial turn-around of the bread

The angle of the bread to the camera has quite a bit to do with how it looks. The crust will need some other treatment, it looks rather gelatinous here.

The noise combiner has a too obvious repeat to it when it's scaled this small, that's another problem.

• 2 months later...
Here's a the sine turbulence combiner inside a gradient combiner to fade it out at the top, all on a stack of 40 flat plates

Amazing Box o' Clouds (by Whammo!)

CubeRedBallTwo.mov

BoxOClouds.JPG

Cube_o_Clouds_05_With_Ball.prj

I dimly recall trying something like this back in the 90's but gave it up when it was taking an hour per frame. Now it takes 55 seconds and NetRender can do four at once!

Possibly with a different turbulence combiner more daylight between the clouds could be had?

Rob,

I'm having trouble downloading this project and would like to explore this topic more. Can you advise me how to download this since clicking and/or right-clicking on the link just sends me to a page with script? Great looking clouds!

Thanks,

Chris

• Hash Fellow
Rob,

I'm having trouble downloading this project and would like to explore this topic more. Can you advise me how to download this since clicking and/or right-clicking on the link just sends me to a page with script? Great looking clouds!

Thanks,

Chris

Does it not give you a save dialog at all? Try a different browser first

• 7 years later...