Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

V17.0 Mascot Contest Voting now live!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for this.

It was made recently. It shows off the power of AM.

Lighting

Sub surface scattering

Decaling

Hair

All 4 stars

I think you could put AM V17 between the blades of the tool.

The previous artwork submitted is nice. But to me It represents the power and features of AM around 2002-2004

Its 2012 guys. We need to represent and this guy did it.

Connor028.jpeg

Back Story on the Alien bust. The poor artist that made both of these beauties Made the Alien back in mid 2008. To date I have not seen an organic model created in AM to be its equal although Stains work with the pixy is a close 2nd.

Back to my back story. I Remember when Ziran made the Alien and he one the contest Hash used to ever every few months. Unfortunately although he won he slipped through the cracks and his image was never even feature on the Hash home page. It was an honest mistake someone had made.

I know this will ruffle some feathers but I say we do a revote and add the killer kid picture to the contest.

Yes the subject matter is hard core but so is AM V17.

AM V17 IS a Killer APP!!!!!!!!!!

alien08_duo_2.jpg

Have been having issues even uploading a mascot photo to hash for the past couple months, is there a different way now than use to be?

You need to send it per E-Mail to support@hash.com. I think that is the way that always worked the best.

However the contest is over. All of the entries are well done but one of the entries sticks out for me and is a good and technology-wise quite modern one.

We can only vote for those who submitted their work so even if there are images which may be even better, they were not submitted to the mascot-contest and like that will not be the new mascot-images.

I would have liked the alien-character as the mascot-image for example (it is really a very cool image) but it was not entered... it would not be fair to just choose anything aside from the contest because someone don't like the entries.

To get an unbiased vote here, I will not mention the entried image I am thinking of.

See you

*Fuchur*

Have been having issues even uploading a mascot photo to hash for the past couple months, is there a different way now than use to be?

You need to send it per E-Mail to support@hash.com. I think that is the way that always worked the best.

Ah ok there use to be an up load image button on the stills screen and then it went away.

Well maybe next time! :)