Hash, Inc. Forums

Any male fighter models availiable?

PF_Mark

Hi Have a freind / Martial arts instructor trying to start his own Dojo and I saw him working on logos and I thought I try to do something in AM I thinking of a male character model that would fit into a MMA, Kick boxing, UFC type of setting.

That's what I was thinking. Mark, do you have the extras CD?

Yes from the 2007 CDDROM I was wondering if he was on the extra CD. I was also thinking of that character from TWO Tinman before he was changed to tinman. Atleast I know the rig for the TWO characters.

Ok loading 2007 CDROM now I need to find the manual for the serial number <_ this will be the first time i touched am since when started my career change.>

there is UFC Toys you can use for reference for models. if you dont want relistic look. here is pic of 1 not very good pic i have a couple of the UFC toys planed on modeliig 1 have not started yet working on other projects first

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hash Fellow
Ok I going to start soon and I want to check that if I pose tarzan can I add different cloths onto the model after wards or should I make my changes to the model first?

What does he need to wear? Probably better to add the clothes firs.t

Ok I going to start soon and I want to check that if I pose tarzan can I add different cloths onto the model after wards or should I make my changes to the model first?

What does he need to wear? Probably better to add the clothes firs.t

Black boxing shorts with probably a UFC or TapOut logo I thinking if I take a picture of a pair of short can I attch a decal? ont the model?