Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Model Copying

Keizerzilla

I am new on the forum so I need lots of advice. I don't know if this works, but is there a way to copy models? In the choreography or in the models folder? I just can't figure it out. Please help.

Also can anyone tell me how to keep models in one position for a certain amount of time, because I don't know how to. Again I'm knew.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
Also can anyone tell me how to keep models in one position for a certain amount of time, because I don't know how to. Again I'm knew.

To keep a model stationary from, say, 1:00 to 2:00 you need to key frame it in the same spot at both 1:00 and 2:00, and the keys need to be "zero-sloped" so that no spline interpolation is happening between them.

Take a look at my "Keyframing Basics" video, found in tutorials link i my signature, for more about keyframing.

I am new on the forum so I need lots of advice. I don't know if this works, but is there a way to copy models? In the choreography or in the models folder? I just can't figure it out. Please help.

"Copying models" can be done by saving them externally, reembed them, rename them and import the exported model again.

Sounds like much work, but really isn't.

1.) RMB on the model > "Save As...". Save it somewhere.

2.) Go to the model in the ProjectWorkSpace and go to the Property "File info > Embed". Klick on it to reembed it.

3.) Rename the model in the PWS (select an hit F2 or RMB > Rename).

4.) RMB on the model-folder and choose "Import". > Select the exported file.

5.) Do the same as in 2.) with the newly imported model.

See you

*Fuchur*