Hash, Inc. Forums

A few bones missing while using mirrorbones

jirard

Hi

I am trying to rig a character I made. I think I have done everything right. I have not finished the cp weighting but I wanted to play around with what I had so far. Once I use the mirrorbone plugin I notice there are some targets and serveral bones missing. I am hoping someone could help. I also would like some help on bone placement and modeling. I have uploaded the model and the version of the 2008 rig I am using.

Thanks

JK15.jpg

ol_man1.mdl

AMv13_2008_Rig_INSTALLER_update10.mdl

Mark would be the person to ask about specifics with the 2008 Rig, but if it's something obvious I might be able to track it down, Jirard.

First, are you using the exact settings on the MirrorBone plugin as are shown in the instructions? Which bone or nulls aren't mirroring?

Mark would be the person to ask about specifics with the 2008 Rig, but if it's something obvious I might be able to track it down, Jirard.

First, are you using the exact settings on the MirrorBone plugin as are shown in the instructions? Which bone or nulls aren't mirroring?

I did use the exact mirrorbones settings. None of the nulls are showing up on the left side and none of the finger tip bones or the toe show up on the left.

Thanks

Thanks for looking

I tried what you said and the same thing happened. It also does it when i use just the installer. i have been having other problems with the computer I have been using. I will have to try it on another computer. I am using both v13 and 15. here is the installer after I use mirror bones

AMv13_2008_Rig_INSTALLER.mdl

• 6 months later...
Hi

I am trying to rig a character I made. I think I have done everything right. I have not finished the cp weighting but I wanted to play around with what I had so far. Once I use the mirrorbone plugin I notice there are some targets and serveral bones missing. I am hoping someone could help. I also would like some help on bone placement and modeling. I have uploaded the model and the version of the 2008 rig I am using.

Thanks

post-5088-1333163164_thumb.jpg

ol_man1.mdl

This is so cool. I grew up in Richmond California ... way way back in the dream time. This guy looks like the old men who sat on the porch and in front of the corner-stores in North Richmond and on the south side.

Very cool.

Hi

Thanks

JK15.jpg

ol_man1.mdl

This is so cool. I grew up in Richmond California ... way way back in the dream time. This guy looks like the old men who sat on the porch and in front of the corner-stores in North Richmond and on the south side.

Very cool.

I grew up in a small town in Cali in myself. When i modeled this character i was remembering this nice elderly man who would always wave to me while i was walking home from my grandmothers. This was about 1974. Even though it was the early 70s he still has a 60s fashion sense