Hash, Inc. Forums

Spline continuity and connecting splines

Rob I just did a quick count of all the little training tuts. you have done for people ( I count at least 27) and I think you need to make a disc or something to sell or give out (as you see fit).

You have a wonderful way of making things easier and I have learned a lot for ALL your help.

Just a thought.

and a BIG THANK YOU.

• Admin

I agree with your assessment Walter.

Even if freely available elsewhere having a collection of Robert's video tutorials available for purchase would be a great way to financially support his effort and get the information out there.

I would imagine the real trick (difficulty) would be to set it up in such a way that most of the funds actually get to Robert rather than disbursed to a distributor/middleman. Someday, someone will crack this whole distribution thing and people will be able to deal directly with the creators without the pain of current distribution methods. The middleman will still be there but the technology will only require a nominal maintenance fee to be paid (micropennies on the dollar). That will certainly be better than a fifty percent distribution fee off the top before a deal is even made.