Hash, Inc. Forums

Upload Issue - Please Stop Ignoring Me!

Darkwing

Sorry to sound rude, but I'm getting kind of frustrated and beginning to feel like I'm being ignored. I sent an e-mail to support@hash.com 4 days ago with no response (not even a "we're busy, we'll tackle this later"), posted 2 days ago with no response and I'm going to try once more just for kicks before I get all so fed up that I just leave.

I want to upload the Red Squad trailer to AM Films. It's uploaded to Youtube so on AM films I used the upload Youtube video function. It said completed successfully. There is no sign of it anywhere! I've seen others do it, someone else posted about having this issue and was told to e-mail support@hash.com. I don't know if they ever got a response, but I presume they did cause their video is on AM films but maybe they just uploaded it directly, I'm not sure. I at the very least would like someone to answer who knows what's going on. Even a "this feature doesn't work, don't use it" would be nice, an acknowledgement, anything!!

Again I apologize for the rudeness and rantingness of this, but I honestly feel like I'm being ignored. Now if I've missed some important bulletin posted 4 days ago or something stating that the hash team is away from their computers for a week or something, then I apologize as it would then be my fault, but otherwise I'm just left to assume I'm being ignored!

So please, at the very least, acknowledge that someone who knows what's going on has read this or my e-mail or my other post!

Sorry to sound rude, but I'm getting kind of frustrated and beginning to feel like I'm being ignored. I sent an e-mail to support@hash.com 4 days ago with no response (not even a "we're busy, we'll tackle this later"), posted 2 days ago with no response and I'm going to try once more just for kicks before I get all so fed up that I just leave.

I want to upload the Red Squad trailer to AM Films. It's uploaded to Youtube so on AM films I used the upload Youtube video function. It said completed successfully. There is no sign of it anywhere! I've seen others do it, someone else posted about having this issue and was told to e-mail support@hash.com. I don't know if they ever got a response, but I presume they did cause their video is on AM films but maybe they just uploaded it directly, I'm not sure. I at the very least would like someone to answer who knows what's going on. Even a "this feature doesn't work, don't use it" would be nice, an acknowledgement, anything!!

Again I apologize for the rudeness and rantingness of this, but I honestly feel like I'm being ignored. Now if I've missed some important bulletin posted 4 days ago or something stating that the hash team is away from their computers for a week or something, then I apologize as it would then be my fault, but otherwise I'm just left to assume I'm being ignored!

So please, at the very least, acknowledge that someone who knows what's going on has read this or my e-mail or my other post!

I will ask Jason if he got your mail.

See you

*Fuchur*

This is an issue, but it is a necessary evil- I fear. We need to quality-check every upload to make sure it is not spam or non-A:M material. You need to have patience with A:M films... if you need to show the world something today there is always Vimeo or Youtube.

Oh I'm fine with that, it's just I received no acknowledgement whatsoever that they had even received my e-mail or that this quality check was going to be done at all. From my point of view, it didn't work and was given no explanation why is all. I can wait, I'm cool with that, but I just need to know in a reasonably timely fashion that it's at the very least, on the to-do list (or not on the to-do list, but at least told) because otherwise after waiting 4 days, it does simply seem like I'm being ignored or missed or something, that's all.

This is my bad, I have not been logging into amfilms much lately.

I approved your video and I'm working on a system that sends emails when a video is uploaded with one click approval.

I never got a email from you at support@hash.com i even checked the spam(there was a lot). Can you send one again?

I'm working on a new OS and it takes some time to train the spam flitering in the email program so I try to add everyone that sends a email.

Hey, Jason, just an idea ... Maybe you could have a non-spam-catching email address that those in the know (people who frequent the forum) could send stuff to that wouldn't go through a spam filter? And then to deter scarping, post it either in graphic format (gif/jpg/png) or in a format such as "user_support at hash dot com". Should you start getting spam at that address, then just change it and post a notice on the forum.