Hash, Inc. Forums

Just A wooden Sword

kwhitaker

Hi everyone,

first this is a replacementt clip,from the clip (Grim are you hungry) as robcat Suggestion..." the characters with dark forms like the witch and cat need something not so dark behind them so we can see what they are doing. They are fading into the background too much here." Thank you again robcat, for your very helpful suggestion. :) i have shown both clips, one to be fixed, and one where I attemptedd to fix it.

I"m still working on Rodney suggestion of " a layer of (mostly transparent) cloud-like matter (noise/atmospherics?) overlaid on top of this sequence as that would really sell the effect of these characters moving through actual space/flying through the air. It would break the image out of a sense of being projected onto a 2D plane which you have nearly accomplished already. I don't think it would take much to achieve this as you could probably just overlay a scaled up version of the clouds you have elsewhere in the scene. :) To Find a witch clip.

And here are the mice William and the Dark elf Onton, wow, who'ed thought mice could have been so touch to do.

as always thanks for being there

w_lena_to_be_fixed.mov

w_lena__fixed.mov

Enter_the_mice.mov

onton_is_a_mouse.jpg