• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Two thoughts...

- I believe you can copy/paste keys from the Action to a Pose. You will need to have the correct filters set, of course

- It may be possible to connect the "ease" parameter of an action to a Pose slider with an expression.

• Hash Fellow
While in your action - go to menu bar Action/create pose. A percentage pose/relationship will be created for the model

That creates a new pose, but doesn't transfer any of the animation from the Action to the New Pose. Or is there a way to make it do that?

While in your action - go to menu bar Action/create pose. A percentage pose/relationship will be created for the model

That creates a new pose, but doesn't transfer any of the animation from the Action to the New Pose. Or is there a way to make it do that?

Hmmm...yeah... it just seems to create a percentage pose taking whatever the settings were at some frame (0?) of the action and making that the setting at 100%. Would have to play more. Perhaps the copy/paste is the only way to get the whole action.

Relationship windows have always been confusing in their display to me, in that the bottom timeline and property windows are "fleeting & ethereal" when trying to determine what is actually set. (%, channels come and go)

• Hash Fellow
Hmmm...yeah... it just seems to create a percentage pose taking whatever the settings were at some frame (0?) of the action and making that the setting at 100%.

I see now it does transfer whatever frame the Action was on to the Pose at 100%. Or at least it's trying I get a result that looks nothing like what the Action looked like.