Hash, Inc. Forums

Haven't posted in awhile

I can't take credit for the modeling, just the modifications. This is the jungle queen model, modeled by Jim Talbot. I just pushed and pulled cps around til I got the look I wanted (magnet and mirror mode ON).

SSS settings are 6,4,5 at 150.

I find that the RGB values in SSS are relative to the scale of the model. For example, this model is roughly 5 feet tall, but if it was 20 feet tall, these setting probably wouldn't work too well. I would go with the higher numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the models have bodies, also decaled and textured. Though, I won't show them til I have some time to model some clothing for them (don't think it's appropriate to show on the forum). I was hoping v17 will be out soon, so I can use the new feature "Snap to Surface" tool. And I have to start experimenting with simcloth.

• 3 months later...

Thanks everyone.

Where were you for the mascot contest?

Since I did not create this model (Jim Talbot), only modified it, I couldn't submit it for the mascot contest. Plus, I don't think this is what Hash was looking for in a mascot.

Looking fantastic! Have you tried animating her yet? I have been working on getting hair to not pass thru shoulders in motion, rather wrap around and drag over naturally... I'd be interested to see how her hair interacts with her shoulders and maybe share some settings with you. LOOKS GREAT!