Hash, Inc. Forums

Animation Master version 15b

livewiresrus

My family got me Animation Master for christmas ,they have it advertised as publication year 2011 ,I had v12 and its cool to have a newer version but i thought ,and they thought they were buying me V16 ,I had them ask them if it had a disk,and they said yes.i said i dont think that would be 2011,it was a download,and they would send you a serial in the mail,So when I got it and installed it it said 2008 v15b ,Im happy to have got it ,it has the books and extras disk,and a copy of Tin woodman of Oz .I updated it to v15 j.But it upsets me they are passing it off as A 2011 release.E bay Animation: Master

ooops i thought i was posting in new users will repost there.

Sorry somehow I posted this to off topic first

My family got me Animation Master for christmas ,they have it advertised as publication year 2011 ,I had v12 and its cool to have a newer version but i thought ,and they thought they were buying me V16 ,I had them ask them if it had a disk,and they said yes.i said i dont think that would be 2011,it was a download,and they would send you a serial in the mail,So when I got it and installed it it said 2008 v15b ,Im happy to have got it ,it has the books and extras disk,and a copy of Tin woodman of Oz .I updated it to v15 j.But it upsets me they are passing it off as A 2011 release. Animation master on E bay

• Admin

v15 could have been released in 2011 on CD so that may be a true statement.

Of course that would have been at the very beginning of the year. (Seems suspect to me.)

So, now you've got yourself a copy of v15 and (theorectically) saved $150.

Might I suggest using about half of that savings to add a subscription from the source (Hash Inc)... for $79?

That'd see you all the way into v17.

P.S. Your topic was moved to Off Topic. I'll be glad to explain the whys and wherefores via email.

Ultimately, your issue is with this seller (legit or otherwise) and not a matter for the forum's New Users or Hash Inc.

For what it's worth. I sympathize.

• Hash Fellow

I'm not sure who Omni-media is.

But you got it running finally? That's good.

V15j+ is pretty solid, fixed a lot of bugs and gets you up to the modern file format that came in in v13.

When you have questions, the forum is here to answer them!