Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Node cloner

livewiresrus

Im new to all of this and everthing im working with is old v12 and all old tutorials,im hoping to scrape up the money to get $79 sub,and should I (since im just learning) better off getting the newest version or is most of the program the same ,and if i get to know v12 ill still know whats going on in v16.In a nutshell what has changed or is that too much to get into with me just starting out?Are there alot of plugins that were separate from A:M now a part of A:M and does set up machine still work in the newer versions,if you could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. ;)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Node cloner was an easy way to duplicate parts of Materials. Material "Combiners" have branched structures. Node cloner doesn't work with current A:M although it is easy to duplicate /move branches of a material in a text editor.

the original set up machine does not work with current A:M files (V13 orlater)

TSM2 ( a plugin, not an external program anymore) does still work in 32-bit PC versions of A:M. It does not work in current Mac version of A:M.

• Admin

Hmmm.... I think it was Bill Young that helped developed Node Cloner for Anzovin.

Since it's been gathering dust for a few years now, perhaps they'd be willing to share.

I seem to recall some effort to move beyond Node Cloner (It might have had something to do with a graphical XML editor?). I'll have to investigate.

I was emailing with Raf the other day. I asked him what it would take for him to make a Face machine for AMV17. He said AM had a special place in his heart, but he also said he had made almost half a million dollars off The Face machine for mia. He said he didn't think he would make enough money for the AM community to make it worth it.

Too bad.

• Admin

Too bad for us but I'm glad to see he's thriving.

Raf is a smart guy so they are lucky to have him.

Of course, Raf isn't the only one that can make face rigs. Someone with the interest and time on their hands just has to put on their thinking cap. The important thing to note is that if not for the money (he's got a company to run after all) Raf would be here with us. Recently I watched a video where he said the equivalent of that.

He also said that if he could he'd prefer to go entirely rig-less.

But who'd need a face rig if we could do that?

Rock on Anzovin!

Hmmm.... I think it was Bill Young that helped developed Node Cloner for Anzovin.

Since it's been gathering dust for a few years now, perhaps they'd be willing to share.

I seem to recall some effort to move beyond Node Cloner (It might have had something to do with a graphical XML editor?). I'll have to investigate.

Yes Bill Young developed it and made Mastering materials cds for Anzovin studio(NodeCloner was included on CD) which id like to find,the old version I bought (v12) came with an insert (flyer) with Anzovin products (setup machine and several tutorials on CD ), A:M quickstart 2nd addition,Model a face-Bill Yooung ,A:M in live action which i wish i could find ill have to search forum for more info on that subject ,just watched Jeff Lew ,he touched on the subject of rotoscoping video ,but never got into it, Animate a face -Justin Barrett (the only place iI could find it was torrents) and Secrets of A:M 2003.

I being new to this didnt know that Anzovin didnt sell these things anymore until i contacted them inquiring about them ,they told me that the set up machine was now freeware and sent me the link for it,I have been looking for all the plugins that will work with my version,till i get a sub.Which im hoping will be soon ,maybe after the holidays.I found a couple places that have plugins for A:M but have no idea what most of them do ,so ive been looking through forum to se if i can find out info of these.