Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
robcat2075

Guest can't download

When visiting the forum from another computer I found that a non-member guest can't download QTfiles like "Bus Stop" .

Can we allow visitors to download movies? Then if someone sends a family or friend here to see something there won't be the frustration of needing to create a log-in name, etc., just to see a movie.

Can we allow visitors to download movies? Then if someone sends a family or friend here to see something there won't be the frustration of needing to create a log-in name, etc., just to see a movie.

Thanks Robert.

Usually Guests can download such things (even if they cannot 'see' their loction).

I'll check the Guest settings.

Guest downloading has to be turned on manually and Bus Stop was one of the few forums where Guest downloading was still not set to allow it.

The A:M Exchange area was download restricted for Guests as well but access is granted now.

(In theory) everyone should be able to set up a webpage of their own and share A:M movies/assets via download links.

Unless I've overlooked something this should be resolved.

Thanks Robert!

Thanks for getting this resolved! Especially for the bus stop forum. It's nice to be able to send friends and others there and have them see what we've done.