Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kimberly

Beginner Screen Writer

Beginner Screen Writer looking for beginner Animator. Short on Ideas, I have alot. Somedays I wish they would stop. :D

Would love to hear more about your project(s).

Are you seeking advice on how to proceed, an animator to help animate your script once it's done, or something else?

Just wanting to help someone else out on their project?

If just fleshing out an idea you might start a WIP. If you start one others will respond. :)

Well I was decaling a tree the othere day when I said to myself, I just want to tell the story. I can't draw, don't have the patience for the animation. So I decided to try my hand at screen writing. Well that seems to come very easy ffor me.

I just wrote a animation short, its part of a series I was working on called afternoon pondering. I have change the name to always pondering. This particular one is about pondering about a ball. other idea is about experiences on the city bus. I have a other one is sciencefiction having to do with mars and terraforming, I woke up one day with the whole movie in my head. That one would be a huge project.

So I'm looking for beginners or anyone who love doing the anination but have trouble coming up with ideas. Or anyone willing to entertain my ideas. :-)

I just wrote a animation short, its part of a series I was working on called afternoon pondering.

Were you the one that created that short animation with Keekat under the tree? I think that was called Afternoon Pondering. Nice camera work!