Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Model donation

Eric2575

Hi Rodney:

This is basically a PM to you since I am not able to do it the normal way. I've been away from the forum for ... a long time, and thought that the models I spend so much time on are just wasting away on my hard drive. Maybe they can be used in creative ways by forum members? I can't believe Martin isn't back? Wow!

Anyway, if you would like them and if you are still accepting donations for the forum, you are welcome to them. As I recall, I have an almost completed Millennium Falcon, the Nautilus, the Batmobile, I believe an EVA pod, the original model I build with AM, a Saleen supercar, and maybe a couple of others I can't remember right now. Let me know, but only if AM is still going to continue, as well as the forum.

Sincerely

Eric

p.s. Let me know if you still have my email

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hey Eric,

It's like old home week around here.

It's great to see you again.

Needless to say, the moment I read your message I immediately launched an email to you.

Heck yes, we want to add your models to the collection!

When we get this collection ur...collected... remind me to send a link to you.

As for A:M going away... where do people come up with this stuff?

A:M isn't going anywhere except hopefully into the hands of more people that want to use it to create animated short films and movies and your contribution will help them do just that. A:M itself? v16 just had another version release... v16b with a long list of fixes/improvements. v17 is in the pipe and will be heading our way soon. ...and the forum will be seeing further enhancements. If you look around the forum you don't have to look very far to see ample evidence that there is some life left in our community too. Can we do more? Definitely. Perhaps we should?

Martin gone? That's news to me. If he were as far gone as the naysayers would have us believe I doubt I'd be here typing this to you.

I have an almost completed Millennium Falcon, the Nautilus, the Batmobile, I believe an EVA pod, the original model I build with AM, a Saleen supercar, and maybe a couple of others.

You had me at Millennium Falcon Eric. :)

I hope all is well with you and yours.

I know I speak for the entire community when I say, thanks for your contribution.