Hash, Inc. Forums

Render forever no results

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showt...mp;hl=propellor

Ok Gang,

I have an idea for the new forum project and need to get the above (MUFOOF) info to work.

I have worked on this for several days and when I go to render all seems to be fine and the window says 2-3 hours.

After 5 hours I go on to bed and in the morning it is still rendering.....stop it

This morning started it with new settings at 7am just got home at 5:30 same results, ran all day still rendering....stop it

The object is to have a model spin around blurring then stopping for something else

here is the project

Hopefully one you folks can look at it and see where I have messed up or what I have set wrong.

spinVeda.prj

• Hash Fellow

Save a Render Preset from the render dialog after you've made all your settings and post it here .

Right now there's no multipass turned on in that chor and that's got to be part of the process, right?

• Hash Fellow

Where it says "save"...

After you have set all the setting you want to set use that button to save those settings as a preset. post that file here so we can load what you are setting.

Where it says "save"...

After you have set all the setting you want to set use that button to save those settings as a preset. post that file here so we can load what you are setting.

100 passes? that will take forever... try 9 or 16...

should be enough for most things... often even 4 are enough... (so maybe not in your situation...)

See you

*Fuchur*

Well after finally figuring out something this morning, I don't quite know what.

Here is what I think Rob needs and a example of what I would like to do.

From what I did this morning I see that the settings in the tut. will be way to fast. (nothing but a blur)

So I have attached a little Wonder Woman for your entertainment and as an example of what I want to do.

spinVeda.pre

WonderWoman.mov

Well after finally figuring out something this morning, I don't quite know what.

Here is what I think Rob needs and a example of what I would like to do.

From what I did this morning I see that the settings in the tut. will be way to fast. (nothing but a blur)

So I have attached a little Wonder Woman for your entertainment and as an example of what I want to do.

Do you think she thought something like "Damn I will look so stupid..."?

;)

5% blur and speed of maybe 120-180° per second should be enough for such a thing...

Render it with about 9 passes (you can try even less) and dont look too much on the single-images but on the animation that will come out... that would be my startingpoint...

See you

*Fuchur*