Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Seeing Square Edges instead of Rounded...

pierrotsc

Let me ask another question. I have my objects set to be rendered as wireframe. They look like they are drawn as vectors although they should not be. The edges are straight and not curved. So when i look from my camera, i see a square object with straight lines. If i rotate the object, it becomes rounded. How can i make the wireframe not look like vector through my camera view?

Hope i am making sense?

When i go in the modeler, the object is all rounded, no straight lines? I checked all the settings and they are all set to wireframe.

Thanks.

Pierre

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i am trying to render as wireframe only and i do have the object set as curve. it only have this effect via the camera view. any other view displays fine as circle. What puzzles me is that i can load a previous choregraphy with the same object amongst 2 others, and it display fine.

I am just going to redo the choregraphy. Maybe something weird happened..

Pierre

Unless it's terribly private it would be interesting to have you post that PRJ (with everything embedded!) to see what the problem was.

Not really private..I just redid the project and it is fine now. Maybe something got corrupted. I'll see if i saved a copy...

Thanks.