Hash, Inc. Forums

happy birthday Gerry!

dblhelix

Wow, thanks everyone! I took yesterday and today off so I'm just laying around relaxing. Vicki threw me a huge surprise bash at our local pub on Monday night. I was totally surprised, didn't suspect a thing! Then last night we saw "That Championship Season" on B'way, which has a brilliant cast (Keifer Sutherland, Chris Noth, Jim Gaffigan and Jason Patric) and today, just basking in the afterglow.

Vicki also made a video that she had wanted to have playing on the big TV's in the pub, but she only got it so far and couldn't figure out how to burn a dvd, so it didn't get played at the party unfortunately. But we did post it on YouTube, at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9WvpsylRmg

So I did get it burned to dvd for her after the fact, and I'm burning discs to send out to the party guests as a thank you note!

I really liked that yellow school bus reflected in the windows of NYU School of Visual Arts at 1:33. International Conventional, a few years old.

Rina Piccolo - I've read some of her stuff! (Stand Back, I Think I'm Gonna Laugh)

It looks like lots of good times! Congrats!