Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

have old vesion95/98nt

stonewoven

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may need to describe your problem more. We all think it's something different!

i have a dell windows xp. I am trying to install my AM 95/98NT (1999 version). When I try to install it prompts me to download service pack 3 for NT, its a ftp file for windows . I can't seem to download it. PS I know I need to upgrade my computer and my AM but i just wanted refresh myself be fore i do so. thanks for you help.

I'd say you are making yourself a hard time... `99 is very old, it will be hard for us to give you help on that version (I am quite sure that there are not many users which have that version installed today) and A:M has changed since then. (The principles of most stuff are the same, but I would recommend to work with the newest version. Otherwise you will have to relearn a lot of things after that for the newer versions.

See you

*Fuchur*

• Hash Fellow

I have a 2000 CD that has an "Intel" installer on it and that seemed to run and install fine on both my Win 7 and XP partitions. That's version 8.

Somewhere around here I have a 1999 CD but couldn't find it. That would be version 7 I guess.

A:M interface has changed quite a bit since those days and A:M is dramatically better. If you can't get the installer running I'd say make the jump and buy a subscription to the new version.

How to get Service Pack 3 for XP

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322389

I would think it's still available in some form somewhere since XP is still a supported operating system.

HI everyone

I Tallked to a friend of mine in colorado whow is very computer literate, He told me that my ver of AM is not valid with win32 . It could be done but with a lot of complcations . So tommorrow I will update AM. So maybe my forum issues will be more interesting.

Thanks everyone for your support