Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bubba

Strange issue with channel CP setting box and cursor

I have encountered the follow problem since upgrading to the rc2 version of 16. I know this does not happen in version 15. Yesterday it happened most of the time; today not as much, but somewhat. I just can't seem to determine all the causes. Here it is:

Put the timeline window, or PWS to channel mode. Select a CP to open the dialog box "Channel CP Settings." Don't do anything, either select Cancel or OK. The cursor then snaps (jumps) to the vertical marker in the Timeline. The cursor is now "stuck" to the marker until you click off of it. The cursor does not stay in one place on the marker but as you move the mouse left or right the marker follows.

I am curious to know if this is only me; only a Mac problem; or is common to all platforms.

Thanks.

My menu only has an option "CP Settings" not "Channel CP Settings"

By Cursor do you mean the Mouse pointer?

Yes, Cursor = Mouse pointer. When you say menu, which menu are you referring to? Here is a screen capture.

Screen_shot_2011_03_13_at_4.45.26_PM.jpg

I have thought some more on the situation and I think that this issue is only triggered when, for some unexplainable reason, clicking on the triangle at the top of the timeline marker (or even the timeline) causes the "Channel CP Settings" dialog box to open.

When I RMB on the CP the menu says CP settings but the box will say Channel CP Settings.

I don't get that behavior on Windows. I'd suggest screencaming it and making an AMReport of it.

OK thanks. I just double click it and it automatically opens. Haven't tried RMB.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this