Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cribbidaj

registration info upon startup - having to re-enter info every boot

Hello -

two questions:

1) I'm currently running a subscription of A:M v.15.0j+ on Mac OS 10.4.11. Just today the software has begun asking for my registration info every time I boot the software. I've cleared my caches and whatnot, rebooted, tried everything I can think of. Many of the settings in the options stay the same, and the software loads the previous project I've worked on, with my workspace the same. Does anyone know what's going on who can advise me?

2) I just passed 200 posts on this forum, after being a member since late 2004 (must be a record!). Isn't there some kind of 'easter egg' where I can now change my title from "Master" to something of my choosing? I've followed the instructions on these forums that discuss this, but I still don't see that option in "My Controls". Please tell me this hasn't changed - I've been posting since 2004 and finally thought I'd be able to do this - hahaha!

Thanks.

As evidenced by the change in my title, that issue's solved.

On the other matter, I ended up trashing the .lic file in my A:M folder, which made it necessary to re-enter my license code. Once done, that issue's sort of solved as well. There are still irregularities in the 'options' menu. Need to suss them out and may re-post with questions. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to relate them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this