Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bubba

Odd behavior of camera - no keyframes

I have a camera in a model that is supposed to be "stationary". I copied the key frame from the start and pasted it at the end. But when I slide the frame thumb the camera moves! I can also see the property values change. How can I stop this behavior?

What values are changing?

If you just need it to be stationary... why a second key? One will leave it in place.

But the camera is in a model? By default it will move with whatever bone it is a child of in the model... that's what you want?

No I just want it stationary. I don't need a ending keyframe? The camera is not assigned to watch/follow any bone. I simply added a new camera to the choreography.

Basically, bones (cameras, too) don't do anything new after they run out of key frames.

So if the first keyframe is the only one, they stay in one spot.

If your camera is moving, it is between two keyframes that aren't the same or possibly... between two same keyframes that don't have flat curves between them.

Basically, bones (cameras, too) don't do anything new after they run out of key frames.

So if the first keyframe is the only one, they stay in one spot.

If your camera is moving, it is between two keyframes that aren't the same or possibly... between two same keyframes that don't have flat curves between them.

... or you used some Post-interpolation on the camera. So the other reasons mentioned are more likly....

*Fuchur*

I didn't use any Post-interpolation on the camera - at least not intentionally. Deleting the ending keyframe did the job.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this