Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

2001 Discovery Cockpit Model

Tralfaz

Hey folks,

Been a long time since I've been around here. Over the years of adding new hard drives, re-installing the O/S on my computer, etc., I appear to have lost my original 2001 Discovery Cockpit model. I downloaded the one from the Resources section, but it doesn't appear to be complete. It seems to be missing all of the controls, etc. on the front panels.

I don't suppose anyone would happen to have a copy of that complete model would they?

Thanks in advance...

Al

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Tralfaz! It's nice to see you here. I hope your health has improved.

I just downloaded " Cockpit_2009_11_25.zip" from http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showt...=36532&st=0

And it seems to have a bunch of buttons and stuff that look like controls to me. Though the project is missing quite a few images and materials. Were there supposed to be more controls in there?

The Discovery project I downloaded back in 2009 didn't have any controls at all in the cockpit...

Don't be a stranger :)

Welcome back! Stay awhile!

Thanks Robert. Health issues have limited my 3D modeling, but I do pop in every now and then.

Hey Tralfaz! It's nice to see you here. I hope your health has improved.

I just downloaded " Cockpit_2009_11_25.zip" from http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showt...=36532&st=0

And it seems to have a bunch of buttons and stuff that look like controls to me. Though the project is missing quite a few images and materials. Were there supposed to be more controls in there?

The Discovery project I downloaded back in 2009 didn't have any controls at all in the cockpit...

Don't be a stranger smile.gif

Thanks Homeslice. Still having some health problems. I've been off work since October on short term disability due to my health. On top of it all, over the Christmas break, I had a mild stroke. Things are improving though.

The cockpit model was meant to merge into the original Discovery model, such as the one you had downloaded. The Discovery model that is on the web page now, includes both the Pod Bay interior and Cockpit models. The original Discovery model would (or should) have the missing images and materials.

I've outlined the parts that appear to be missing in the attached picture. It is a drag if they have been lost. I really need to keep better backups of my stuff.

Thanks...

Al

cockpit_fe_2.jpg

• Admin
On top of it all, over the Christmas break, I had a mild stroke. Things are improving though.

Al,

Sorry to hear of your health problems but happy to hear you are improving.

It's great to have you here with us again.

I don't recall seeing those controls in any of your downloads... sorry.

If you need us to track down reference for rebuilding just say the word!