Hash, Inc. Forums

Tabbed Panels

bobkoonce

Hey Folks,

Two questions.

1st, how do I get the panels to be tabbed panels.

2nd, how do I go about updating v12, I know where to get the updates just can't figure out how to install them.

Thanks for your responses, I know they will be quick and helpful.

Bob K

• Hash Fellow
2nd, how do I go about updating v12, I know where to get the updates just can't figure out how to install them.

The updates are really full installers, just run them. What's not working?

I think there were two different CDs that ran v12 so there may be two different v12 installers.

"workbook" mode in the preferences

Workbook mode works, but I think that pertains to the screens, I want to use tabs for the panels as one of the ways you can dock them as mentioned in the the book "A:M Technical Reference Version 11" (properties, pose sliders, libraries etc). your suppose to be able to do this, but I can't find a way.

I will download the updates and install them.

Thanks for your responses,

Bob K

• Admin
I want to use tabs for the panels as one of the ways you can dock them as mentioned in the the book "A:M Technical Reference Version 11" (properties, pose sliders, libraries etc). your suppose to be able to do this, but I can't find a way.

Due to incompatibilities between Windows and Mac versions (Macs didn't support the Windows interface programming required) the capability as described in the Tech Ref went the way of the dodo with v12.

Sorry.

Menus still should be dockable... just not with the Windows specific feature set.