Hash, Inc. Forums

Did my first 'quadruped' using TSM2 in Version 16... what a great utility that TSM2 still is... to rig something that complicated that quickly... come on! ONE THING TO REMEMBER, TSM2 will not show-up in the 64 bit version of A:M... so it will behoove users to keep both the 32 and 64 bit versions around.

THANKS to Shawn Rogers aka 'newguy' for letting me share this work.

bull.mov

Okay- the dynamic constraint worked well on the tail... deleting the keyframe animation that was there before... the SOFTBODY (cloth) on the belly 'sorta' works... it's something I'd like to play with more and more... 3D characters are always so 'rigid'- I'd like to see a little flesh rolling around somehow. I probably would need to dink it a while more... but this is the idea...

bull_dynamic.mov

• Hash Fellow
Okay- the dynamic constraint worked well on the tail... deleting the keyframe animation that was there before... the SOFTBODY (cloth) on the belly 'sorta' works...

Increase the damping, I think.

I was looking at some movie dinosaurs last night thinking that all that sliding and sagging skin might be doable with cloth.

THANKS Shawn! Great working with you, and that's NO BULL!

And of course... there's the 'directors cut', just for fun mind you. To warm-up an otherwise cold day... LOTS of dynamics going on here... also DOF effect by rendering depth map out of A:M and using 'fast blur' in After Effects to add a fore and aft 'focal plane' effect... something I am experimenting with...

BIKINI WARNING

BULLRIDER.mov

I've been tinkering (fondling, actually) with the hair feature for years... but this is basically default hair with modifications for color, thickness, length and dynamics turned ON with Collision-Detection.

What's REALLY fun about that last one is that ALL the motion of the girl is derived from dynamic secondary action from the bull's animation... (except for the head looking at camera)