Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jimd

render issue mac v16

anyone else have this problem

from a new project

if i try to render from the camera the file name and location and settings will not match

the window of the export drop down and i am unable to change the drop down to match the camera

if i'm working on an existing project

and they all ready match the render window shows it working but the file is corrupt

my work around has been to change the file name and location in the export drop down window

and then it works

this cropped up with latest version of 16

v15 is fine

thanks

j

hmm... for me it´s working fine, on both of my macs...

have you tried reinstalling a:m??? lately i had an issue after installing v16rc on my mac pro... i just could render to .mov, tga, and exr... no png whatsoever... it didn´t even show up in the render panel as an option... before i had v16beta2 running on this mac, after installing rc1 on this machine, both versions suddenly had this problem... the solution was to throw both versions away and reinstalling v16rc1... everything was back to normal then.... i guess something must have been collided there... sounds like your problem could be a similar one...

hmm... for me it´s working fine, on both of my macs...

have you tried reinstalling a:m??? lately i had an issue after installing v16rc on my mac pro... i just could render to .mov, tga, and exr... no png whatsoever... it didn´t even show up in the render panel as an option... before i had v16beta2 running on this mac, after installing rc1 on this machine, both versions suddenly had this problem... the solution was to throw both versions away and reinstalling v16rc1... everything was back to normal then.... i guess something must have been collided there... sounds like your problem could be a similar one...

i did do a reinstall but maybe i'll trash what i have and try again

thank u

j

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this