Hash, Inc. Forums

Warning Nudity

seems like your uncle is enjoying a little junk in the trunk, he? :D just kidding...

about the splineage: you have too many horizontal splines on the arms, you will want to get rid of them, there´s no need...

the spline rings of the knees and elbows are way to close together, that won´t bend right after rigging... when you copy/flip/attach the model you will propably notice that this girls cleavage may be too wide for those big breasts.

other than that you´re on a good way i think.

• Hash Fellow

I know this woman! She was the Chyron operator at my old job. She seems to have lost a little weight but that's definitely her.

I once tried to explain to her the need for a proper alpha channel on the graphics she was trying to import but she didn't believe me.

"Well, I'm going to call my friend at THE CBS AFFILIATE in Phoenix," she said, "he'll know what's wrong. He's a professional graphics artist."

I know this woman! She was the Chyron operator at my old job. She seems to have lost a little weight but that's definitely her.

I once tried to explain to her the need for a proper alpha channel on the graphics she was trying to import but she didn't believe me.

"Well, I'm going to call my friend at THE CBS AFFILIATE in Phoenix," she said, "he'll know what's wrong. He's a professional graphics artist."

I think I dealt with the SAME woman recently... I did a little graphic for her and at the final hour she demanded I give her the Maya file- and was infuriated when I told her there was none... 'How did you make it then?' she barked... I booted-up A:M and she was over my shoulder... 'WHY DO YOU USE BETA SOFTWARE?' she asked spotting the red BETA on the splash, thinking I was using some new crazy stolen app... 'I am a beta tester for the software' I replied calmly. 'HOW LONG HAS THIS Animation Master BEEN AROUND?' She demanded, knowing Maya has been around since 1998... 'Oh- only about 1989 or so...we are on version 15, going on 16'. She proceeded to 'pull' the project from me and gave it to a team of 4 Maya animators... last I heard, they are still working on it- 2 going on 3 weeks. :)

lol... ignorance.... the very worst of all weaknesses in character...