Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

TWO plays White Bear Lake MN

robcat2075

• Hash Fellow

The assembled audience of friends and relatives after watching TWO 2.0 on my sister's 55" plasma big screen in White Bear Lake, Minnesota:

WBL1.jpg

It was, of course, rapturously received and declared to be the finest cinematic achievement of our time. That time being the 120 minutes between 7:00 and 9:00pm on December 26.

Everyone marveled at the spectacle of seeing the only animated feature ever completed via internet collaboration.

Mrs. Yoop and her large breasts probably were the most commented-on element.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME! Hats off to all the cheeseheads in attendance! (respectfully)

This marks the first time that I can razz Nancy about HER character's overusage of the dynamic-mammory-constraint!

Seriously though--- wish I was there, looks like a good time!

This marks the first time that I can razz Nancy about HER character's overusage of the dynamic-mammory-constraint!

For the record, Mr John/Matt Wobble-everything-that-is-even-slightly-BIG-boobyish Campybell: I did not design the Yoopster, nor rig Ms. Monster Girl.

All I did was push the pose slider that was labeled :"DO NOT TOUCH, and if you do, Under No Circumstances push this to FULL-Force".

As you can see, I had no other choice. You can blame David Simmons or perhaps Mark Skodacek for the obscenity that gushed forth, scarring the DNA of all children, both big and little, of the male persuasion.

I wish I could say I'm sorry, but somehow there are no words that seem appropriate enough...heh heh.

OK. Maybe I also did give her some outfits to enhance her feminine attributes.

Go Bears, eh? ;)

Actually won the MN State Football Championship in 1976.

I was in the band of course.

.... taking that trophy from the mighty Ponies who won the title in 1975, I might add. Did you celebrate at Cup & Cone after the game, or were they closed for winter?