Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Selecting CPs in the choreography window

bubba

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bounding box with the right mouse button? Not that I know of. But you can with the left button in the chor if you're in muscle mode. Those changes made on the cps in the chor won't be reflected in the model window though.

A bounding box with the right mouse button? Not that I know of. But you can with the left button in the chor if you're in muscle mode. Those changes made on the cps in the chor won't be reflected in the model window though.

You can also do that in the Chor while in Modeling Mode. When in Modeling Mode, changes you make to the model in the chor DO affect the original model. I have found that often I must hit the [G] key first to tell A:M I want to select some CPs. Then drag around the desired CPs with the mouse.

• Admin
I have found that often I must hit the [G] key first to tell A:M I want to select some CPs. Then drag around the desired CPs with the mouse.

Thanks for reminding me of that shortcut key Holmes.

Here lately I've been clicking on the the Loop icon over on the right and using that.

Much easier to just use the G key.

Domo arigato gozaimashita!