Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Crunch! Sproing! Crash!

• Hash Fellow

Dynamic simulation all done with simcloth. I love the way the teeter board bends!

SpringBoard.mov

If you wonder why i haven't finished up the Bus Stop project it's because silly things like this keep distracting me. (Hopefully some of it will show up in my segment.)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome as always and I guess this is being selfish but I would love to see a tut... or some settings, just a direction on how you get this to work like that.

After your Thom pants I went back to my work on a dress and have been fooling with settings for 2 weeks and just can't seem to get it.

Will keep on though.....you are an inspiration to 'endeavor to persevere' (from the movie Outlaw Jossie Wells.)

• Hash Fellow
Awesome as always and I guess this is being selfish but I would love to see a tut... or some settings, just a direction on how you get this to work like that.

After your Thom pants I went back to my work on a dress and have been fooling with settings for 2 weeks and just can't seem to get it.

Will keep on though.....you are an inspiration to 'endeavor to persevere' (from the movie Outlaw Jossie Wells.)

I'm trying to come up with a way to reduce the random testing and get more of a standard process to it. If i made a tut that would have to be part of it.