Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New Childrens Video Finally Completed

Hey Everyone,

It gives me great joy to announce the release of my new Childrens video: ADVENTURES WITH BOOMER - Episode 1- Fishin' for Friends.

You can visit the website and view the trailer here:

Visit My Website

It took me over 5 years to finish it with a bunch of side tracks and obstacles.

I would like to thank those in the Hash community who were contracted to work on portions of the production....In no particular order:

William Sutton

Robert Holmén

John Henderson

Nancy Gormezano

E_Mail_Flyer_Large.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys,

It is 90% or so... animation....About 5 minutes of puppetry in a 28 minute show (23 minutes of animation). The puppets are the host-like characters which lead into the main portion which is all animation. I didn't want to spoil the 3D fun too much with the trailer.

William

Quite an accomplishment! I hope it brings you a nice little windfall! Yes, that was really kept quiet... AND what a list of superstar talent, must be some great animation in there. ON THE TRAILER, there was one scene that looked like a sore thumb...or rather an orphan... the 3 wigwam's or tents scene just didn't seem to belong to a scene post or prior... other than that...! :)

Hey Everyone.... Thanks for all your awesome feedback...

I knew A:M was up to the task and for a small crew it is unrivaled as a 3D tool. When the smoke clears from the launch of the video, I hope to post some making of type things and such. There's a bunch of animation not seen on the trailer and a bunch more characters. 23 or so characters.

Yeah...I had some contracts and such where I had to keep things quiet. There were times that I wanted to show stuff but couldn't .

Yeah JB...I wish I had time to make it all as polished. Budget and time worked aginst me. There were some really frustrating moments along the way, especially seeing that some parts shined a bit brighter than others. As for the trailer---- I found that for me, making a trailer is almost as difficult as making a movie...Requires a bunch of planning and scripting. Overall, I'm very excited about it and hope people like it.

• Hash Fellow

If anyone is in the difficult position of finding a gift for a child and prefers one that that does not involve grand theftin' of autos or mowing down hookers with a machine gun I bet "Adventures with Boomer" would be a fine choice. Order now!

If anyone is in the difficult position of finding a gift for a child and prefers one that that does not involve grand theftin' of autos or mowing down hookers with a machine gun I bet "Adventures with Boomer" would be a fine choice. Order now!

Yes.. It is created to have a more 'family friendly' style. I think all ages can enjoy it.

One of the things that made working with Animation Master such a right fit for this project, was the ability to work with a small group. The Animation consists of about 23 minutes. Including myself, there were only 4 actual animators:

Myself, Mark McDole, Brian Nicolucci, and Robert Holmén

Robert did a really nice acting sequence running about 50 seconds or so. As you all know, Robert is a very talented animator and performed some awesome acting choices. Mark M. did a similar length sequence where Sir Gilbert takes on a dragon(Sooo funny)... Although I haven't timed it out, Brian N. and myself did the remaining 21 minutes of animation. Of course after all was done, I had to clean up and prepare it all for final renders. But Animation Master was the right choice for the project.

It would've been really difficult to use a different pipeline with a small crew.

I really enjoyed working with ya! I don't know many people who could have pulled this off, and as well as you did. A definite labor of love. Can't wait to watch it when I get back to the states.

Of course, now we all wonder, what is next for ya, you mad, crazy ninja? :)

• 4 weeks later...