Hash, Inc. Forums

WIP Mostor baby

He looks like the Animation Mentor mascot. Hopefully, you won't get one of those "cease and desist" type of notifications from them...they are very protective of their characters.

On the modeling, I would make sure that there are three spline rings for the elbows and knees...it looks like there is only one for each at the moment.

Great start!

He looks like the Animation Mentor mascot. Hopefully, you won't get one of those "cease and desist" type of notifications from them...they are very protective of their characters.

On the modeling, I would make sure that there are three spline rings for the elbows and knees...it looks like there is only one for each at the moment.

Great start!

Im sorry On the characters

i not design ,i add picture at website 3d

i want test model.

thank you 'itsjustme'

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hash Fellow

Yup, that does resemble "Spike", the AnimationMentor mascot. A bit on the thin side however. :P

It's hard to judge the walk from such a short clip, but I think the feet are too flat footed and the body needs some up and down to it.

If you look in the screencam link in my signature there is a vid on posing out walks you might find helpful. :)

Yup, that does resemble "Spike", the AnimationMentor mascot. A bit on the thin side however. :P

It's hard to judge the walk from such a short clip, but I think the feet are too flat footed and the body needs some up and down to it.

If you look in the screencam link in my signature there is a vid on posing out walks you might find helpful. :)

Thank you very much Mr.robcat2075

I would take the post again.After edit animation for comment to you :D