robcat2075

• Hash Fellow

I'd like to get sound for these segments:

TheSpleen's three segments

Paul Harris (aka Fae Alba)

Glenn

Dblhelix got sound now

ChrisDailey

If the original artist is busy (I presume that's why there isn't sound for them) maybe someone with a knack for sound would like to volunteer on any of them?

Sound effects, music only, or music with sound effects are all valid options.

Respond below to stake a claim to one, ask the artist if it's ok for you to do it, and make sure they love it when you're done.

These new sound track should be stereo or mono WAVs, 48 KHz

yikes!

so sorry, just saw this, i... thought it was ok for you to use the file from the bus stop thread (get your bus stop here) from my post #170 on p 12?

the one with the uncompressed sound? (downloaded 5 times? - someone thinks its ok to make the film with it!!)

• Hash Fellow
yikes!

so sorry, just saw this, i... thought it was ok for you to use the file from the bus stop thread (get your bus stop here) from my post #170 on p 12?

the one with the uncompressed sound? (downloaded 5 times? - someone thinks its ok to make the film with it!!)

Oops, sorry, I missed your audio version, I've go it now.

that's one down!

• Hash Fellow
I can do one or 2... tell me which one needs it and where to find it.

They're listed at the top.

Pick one, communicate with the artist to make sure they haven't already done sound, then communicate wit them to make sure what you're dong fits their vision.

• 4 weeks later...

It's Spleens, Paul Harris and Glenn's right? Chris Dailey's and dblhelix's is done? I went looking for the source file links... found some of Spleenes Youtube links but I can't download from Youtube and don't know if its finalized. Where would we find these movie files that need sound design?

It's Spleens, Paul Harris and Glenn's right? Chris Dailey's and dblhelix's is done? I went looking for the source file links... found some of Spleenes Youtube links but I can't download from Youtube and don't know if its finalized. Where would we find these movie files that need sound design?

try these links

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12376524/bus1/bus1.mov

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12376524/bus2/busnew.mov

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12376524/bus3/aaabus3.mov

Thanks!

• Hash Fellow

the remaining ones without sound are TheSpleen's (above) and Glenn's.

Here's a preview size version of Glenn's

Glenn_BusSTop.mov

Thanks, Matt!

the remaining ones without sound are TheSpleen's (above) and Glenn's.

Here's a preview size version of Glenn's

Glenn_BusSTop.mov

Thanks, Matt!

hey if you want i will do Glenn'''s

how do you want the file aiff , mp3

and where would you like it posted

j

Hi guys

Sorry I've been away from my computer for the the past month or so, and have just popped in to see what's happening.

Can I just say I love what your doing with the sound track for my clip, Ive never got a clue what to do for sound on my animations therefore none of them have any sound on them. The work Jimd has put in certainly brings the whole clip alive. Astounding!

with many thanks to Jimd and Robcat

Glenn

Hi guys

Sorry I've been away from my computer for the the past month or so, and have just popped in to see what's happening.

Can I just say I love what your doing with the sound track for my clip, Ive never got a clue what to do for sound on my animations therefore none of them have any sound on them. The work Jimd has put in certainly brings the whole clip alive. Astounding!

with many thanks to Jimd and Robcat

Glenn

glad to help

Oooo-weee Jimd - that's great!

umm...er...if...you are inclined... and...don't run out of energy...and could stand it...er...um...I would love to hear what you would do with my entry...I'm loving your sound work. It's very terrific.

(I have the final version on youtube, A:M films with addition of some effects - but the length, timing is the same)

No problem, if you prefer not to give it a whirl.

Oooo-weee Jimd - that's great!

umm...er...if...you are inclined... and...don't run out of energy...and could stand it...er...um...I would love to hear what you would do with my entry...I'm loving your sound work. It's very terrific.

(I have the final version on youtube, A:M films with addition of some effects - but the length, timing is the same)

No problem, if you prefer not to give it a whirl.

sure thing how can i resist

i just have one more bus stop to do

and then i'll give yours a spin

j

• 5 months later...