• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow.

Great modelling!

LOVE the blue green wash from the tree shadow... how did you get that?

Who are all the people posting the comments on your Youtube video? Are you showing it to fans of the show? You sure get a lot of viewings.

I'm curious also as to what your plans are with all this, are you going to go after the job? Do you take these models thru to the rigging stage? I'd love to see some animation... especially on the faces...

YOU THE BEST!

Thanks!

LOVE the blue green wash from the tree shadow... how did you get that?

Who are all the people posting the comments on your Youtube video? Are you showing it to fans of the show? You sure get a lot of viewings.

I'm curious also as to what your plans are with all this, are you going to go after the job? Do you take these models thru to the rigging stage? I'd love to see some animation... especially on the faces...

Apparently, Thomas and Friends have many fans :) Many YouTube users have channels dedicated to Thomas. They make all sort of videos, using toys or even screenshots from games.

I don't have any plans yet, but I hope one day to make environments for them, and do av few test animations. This project is something I do inbetween other projects when I need a break. I have rigged a few of them. Here you can see Henry the Green Engine: http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=334769

Here is how the lighting is done:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=339118

• 1 year later...

Yay for Thomas the tank engine characters! I loved these when I little. Mum used to bring me home from nursery school (Kindergarten for American readers) and I would have scrambled egg on toast and watch my Thomas video all afternoon.