Hash, Inc. Forums

Roll Call for Bus Stop entries

robcat2075

• Hash Fellow

In no particular order, here are the entries, finished or in progress that I'm aware of so far...

number got it

mouseman (still rendering, that's ok) got it

NancyGormezano(where's the final version?) got it

JohnL3D got it

dblhelix (still in progress) got it

Gerry (still rendering) got it

tbenefi33 (still in progress) got it

wedgeeguy got it

TheSpleen(where do I find the final files?) got'em

thefreshestever wip?

thejobe got it

glenn (can i get all the frames in one zip?) got it

me (still working)

JohnBigBoote aka Matt Cambell (in progress?) got it

fae_alba (in progress) got it

is there anyone I've overlooked, missed, or forgotten or still working in secret?

I think the public folder only allows the sharing of files - not folders - I believe you would have to put all the jpgs in a zip and upload the 3 zip files instead.

This was my first time using dropbox, so I could be mistaken.

And now I see that your jpgs are very small. Hmmm...my jpgs run about 200-300kb each. I must not have compressed them well (my tgas were about 800-900).

• Hash Fellow
is there anyone I've overlooked, missed, or forgotten or still working in secret?

Trying like hell to get it done..I'll touch base in the morning with a go/no go

Wherever you are , you're ahead of me.

The link to my .mov was found on page 10 of this very thread...

I am testing it right now... it is...taking... a coupla....minutes. Okay... I see it only works if you have QTPro... I am trying a different way.

Here's how to get mine via DropBox:

With QTPro... click the link...let movie load...rightclick on movie and save as...

WithOUT QTPro...rightclick on LINK...choose save link as...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5257446/BUSSTOP_Matt%20Campbell1.mov

I never got around to doing sound for mine.

THANKS!

Not having drop box, and not willing to install the client on my work pc, here is a zip of my offering...

got it, thanks!

Robcat...I just noticed that there are some really bad issues with popping in my animation..so I want to clean up some of that real quick and re-render those frames...give me some hours and I can get it done

• Hash Fellow
Robcat...I just noticed that there are some really bad issues with popping in my animation..so I want to clean up some of that real quick and re-render those frames...give me some hours and I can get it done

have at it! No rush here.

For what it's worth here it is....

Still not entirely happy with it..but it's time to move on.

I'm sure most of us will feel like we could have done better, but the important thing is we got it in! [ETA: By which I mean WAY TO GO!]

All too true. I'm compiling a "lessons learned" list (bad habit from my consulting life!), and I learned some doozies!

Rob-

I added sound... looking for my mikeyphone to do a narration track... where is it?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5257446/BUSSTOP_Matt%20Campbell1.mov

I just replaced the old file on Dropbox and it takes a while before it 'registers'... so if there is no audio now, retry in about an hour.

• Hash Fellow

Fae Alba (aka Paul Harris)..

I'm seeing a lot of flickering in the pants of your character. Do I have the right version?

If that is the last version, maybe someone on the forum could diagnose it. (I'm guessing it's some sort of multiple instance rendering problem)

Fae Alba (aka Paul Harris)..

I'm seeing a lot of flickering in the pants of your character. Do I have the right version?

If that is the last version, maybe someone on the forum could diagnose it. (I'm guessing it's some sort of multiple instance rendering problem)

Interesting...I see that now...maybe a material issue. I did render multiple instances ... Let me experiment tonight.

• Hash Fellow
hey rob was that video i made good enough quality?

Yes, it will work just fine!

I'll try to do a commentary track this weekend. How do you envision compiling these? Will there be separate versions of everyone's shot in addition to the main composited version?

If I figure out how to make a DVD image it will be an alternate audio track, otherwise it will be another version of the movie. Same movie, different audio.

If I figure out how to make a DVD image it will be an alternate audio track, otherwise it will be another version of the movie. Same movie, different audio.

Alternate commentary audio? Exact same length as one's clip? What type of comments did you have in mind ?

Anything goes? I was thinking of singing. heh heh. right.

• Hash Fellow
Alternate commentary audio? Exact same length as one's clip? What type of comments did you have in mind ?

Anything goes? I was thinking of singing. heh heh. right.

Anything you want, really.

I think the worst DVD commenter is Arnold Schwarzenegger. Most of his comments are either "Oh, I remember shooting this scene..." or "Here's the scene where I..."

I think the worst DVD commenter is Arnold Schwarzenegger. Most of his comments are either "Oh, I remember shooting this scene..." or "Here's the scene where I..."

You mean like, "Here's the scene where I said 'I'll be back.'"