Hash, Inc. Forums

Happy Birthday

Shelton

Thanks, everybody. There were lots of amateur pictures taken at the show and there were a couple of professional photographers as well. some are on facebook, if we are "friends" already you will find the should see the link "My roadie Jessica"'s shots. One of my student's mom has some posted on her website here.

Aladdin Photos

It was a fantastic thing to have that many people in one place and "feel the love" in the room. Some were friends from as far back as grade school that I hadn't seen in decades.

The whole thing was video taped, and when I get the videographer paid off ;) I will eventually have a DVD of the concert for sale.

The T-Shirts came out fantastic and women all over town are sporting "Nice Rack" t shirts. The guys in town will consider me having done a community service. :D

CD's, shirts, and high quality posters will be available on my upgraded website in a couple of weeks, and hopefully a couple videos from the show on utube.

Another Pro photographer took over 200 shots and her boyfriend, (who is already majorly plugged into the music "business") are helping me to put together a pro grade promo pack, and he will be putting me in touch with some of his contacts.

It was indeed a "Happy Birthday". Thanks again for your well wishes.

Thanks, everybody. There were lots of amateur pictures taken at the show and there were a couple of professional photographers as well. some are on facebook, if we are "friends" already you will find the should see the link "My roadie Jessica"'s shots. One of my student's mom has some posted on her website here.

Aladdin Photos

It was a fantastic thing to have that many people in one place and "feel the love" in the room. Some were friends from as far back as grade school that I hadn't seen in decades.

The whole thing was video taped, and when I get the videographer paid off ;) I will eventually have a DVD of the concert for sale.

The T-Shirts came out fantastic and women all over town are sporting "Nice Rack" t shirts. The guys in town will consider me having done a community service. :D

CD's, shirts, and high quality posters will be available on my upgraded website in a couple of weeks, and hopefully a couple videos from the show on utube.

Another Pro photographer took over 200 shots and her boyfriend, (who is already majorly plugged into the music "business") are helping me to put together a pro grade promo pack, and he will be putting me in touch with some of his contacts.

It was indeed a "Happy Birthday". Thanks again for your well wishes.

Those are awesome pictures Myron. It looked like fantastic evening! But, um, where are the photos of the after party?

There will be a separate DVD of the after part that will cost $99 and will come in a plain brown wrapper.

Thanks Holmes :D

Those are awesome pictures Myron. It looked like fantastic evening! But, um, where are the photos of the after party?

There will be a separate DVD of the after part that will cost $99 and will come in a plain brown wrapper.

Thanks Holmes :D

I deffinantly want one.

dude, you played on our anniversary! If I knew I would have made a request. We had our 31st on Thursday and continued partying through Saturday night. We *might* have had as good a time as you did. Nice photos!