Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Some ideas

Malo

Hi,

I don't know if it can interest somebody, but just in case, I post anyway.

It is just some ideas and reflections about imagination's tools to help to model and rigg more quickly in AM.

The idea, is to regroups modeling, armature, weigts and fan bones in a few clicks.

I write the ideas in a PDF with pictures.

PDF

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting idea.

If I've got this right, the plug-in would create the spline (bones and geometry, pre-weighted) then you would just adjust the shape of the splines to fit the rotoscope. An arm or leg could be defined by the number of joints and generated the same way?

I could see where many people would like something like that.

This is an interesting idea.

If I've got this right, the plug-in would create the spline (bones and geometry, pre-weighted) then you would just adjust the shape of the splines to fit the rotoscope. An arm or leg could be defined by the number of joints and generated the same way?

I could see where many people would like something like that.

Sounds like the much ballyhood "make dragon" button

Yes this is.

The idea is to take advantage that it is possible to move CPs in Bone's window too, with Crtl key.

From the spline you draw, the first plug-in would create a shape (bones and geometry, pre-weighted) (the spine of your character), to be fit to the rotoscope.

From patches/splines or CPs you selected, the second plug-in would create shapes (bones and geometry, pre-weighted). (the members that could be defined by the number of joints), to be fit to the rotoscope.

And the third plug-in, would help to insert splines between two splines, for add details.