Hash, Inc. Forums

I had an idea

When I was working on the "Bus Stop" set, for the forum project, there was a few people that wanted multiple sets. I had a few ideas, but there was not enough time with the deadline Robert set for the project. This was something I've been wanting to do for awhile, but never got around to it. There's still alot to do, but I figured I would post my progress on it.

apartmentsA0.jpg

Thanks guys.

Added handrails, but I think I'm going to change the rails on the center building.

I also made this so it is tilable. I created an assembly action using the street model and added the 3 buildings as action objects. Then in the chor I added 3 street models and applied the action to all 3 models. I may add poses for each building model to vary the texturing.

apartmentsA0.jpg

apartmentsB0.jpg

Thanks guys.

Added handrails, but I think I'm going to change the rails on the center building.

I also made this so it is tilable. I created an assembly action using the street model and added the 3 buildings as action objects. Then in the chor I added 3 street models and applied the action to all 3 models. I may add poses for each building model to vary the texturing.

I love your work.

• Admin

Wow. Just when I think you've expended all of your energies on your last project, you go and post more great ideas/images like this.

What perhaps is most impressive is that yours is 'thinking art'.

The tiling aspect of this project demonstrates clearly that part.

Highly impressed with you Mark. (again!)

Thanks again guys.

Here's an update. I'm debating whether or not to add the lights to both sides of the street (the lights may change, found these on the extra cd). Still alot to do, but it's getting there. This rendered in just under 13 mins.

apartmentsD0.jpg

Wow, just incredible. The splining is so clean too but that last pic is beautiful. What does it look like with lights on the others side? I think I'd be inclined just to leave it with lights on one side just because it looks clean and not overly busy

This one needs a single piece of paper flying around.

the tricycle from the other thread! (then a piece of paper whizzing by camera with the biohazard symbol on it.)

sorry. innate gloom (with a side of morbid) seeping thorugh cracks

produced by insecurities stemming from

a creeping suspicion this is all just one big joke meant to intimidate newbies.

<_>

keeping a close eye on you.

This one needs a single piece of paper flying around.

the tricycle from the other thread! (then a piece of paper whizzing by camera with the biohazard symbol on it.)

sorry. innate gloom (with a side of morbid) seeping thorugh cracks

produced by insecurities stemming from

a creeping suspicion this is all just one big joke meant to intimidate newbies.

<_>

keeping a close eye on you.

As soon as I saw this thread this morning the image that came to mind was Oscar the Grouch's garbage can on the sidewalk (with Oscar of course)...

You're making all of us look bad! I love it, Mark!

I don't know about that David. The modeling is pretty basic, nothing fancy here. Alot of the parts are just modified cube models from the A:M cd.

Now Stian, on the other hand, makes us all look bad.