Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Older Updates - vers 14c?

Steven547

Hey everyone. Just got a new CPU, so I'm putting A:M back on my machine. Right now, I have vers 13.0.

1: Where would I find the vers 14 update? I found a "vers 14 full - exe" but that's not it.

2: If I decided to just pay for the "web" version update (I think it's 15?), so I need to update to 14 first, or can I just grab the latest exe update?

Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
Hey everyone. Just got a new CPU, so I'm putting A:M back on my machine. Right now, I have vers 13.0.

1: Where would I find the vers 14 update? I found a "vers 14 full - exe" but that's not it.

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/updates/windows/

2: If I decided to just pay for the "web" version update (I think it's 15?), so I need to update to 14 first, or can I just grab the latest exe update?

There really are no "update" files. Every installer is a full working version that doesn't need a previous version installed.

If you install a web version, save the master0.lic file to simplify reinstalling it later.

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/updates/windows/

There really are no "update" files. Every installer is a full working version that doesn't need a previous version installed.

If you install a web version, save the master0.lic file to simplify reinstalling it later.

Thanks for the reply and sorry to bother, but which file is the 14.0 ? I click on AM2007, then I see "v14stuff-Full.exe" but when I run that, it doesn't update to 14...

• Hash Fellow

The Stuff file isn't an installer.

Whether you can run v14 depends on what CD you have. I don't have a CD that runs V14. My Yeti CD runs v13. The Yeti CD ran some v14 betas but not the release version.

I think you need one of the OZ CDs to run v14. I don't have one of those so I don't know which file will work with those.