Hash, Inc. Forums

2010 Forum Project

robcat2075

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't *really* need to stop each time, does it? Can't it just roll by since this is merely a bridging device? Having it stop for a realistic span of time between each segment would get tiresome. The segments will be more like blackout sketches

I agree. My feeling is that there is no need for bus to stop, nor for the transition to be long (use motion blur). I also think the clip/set doesn't have to start nor end empty either.

difbus.mov

• Hash Fellow
Ok, here's an update. New trash can, added storm drain, added manhole cover and reverted back to the old sign with new decal.

Looking good.

I prefer the old weathered trashcan. Move the sign higher so it's not "tangent" to the top of the hedge. And move the manhole so it's not centered. To the right a bit.

The other thing that's been bugging me is the clouds. The perspective seems off, like an upward sky shot was been decaled on a vertical plane. Is that reallya horizon shot of clouds?

edit: it may be that they are not "lit" in the same direction as the foreground.

Mark, I've really felt for you through this whole process. Considering that this set has been designed by committee I admire your restraint and cooperation!

Ditto for me Mark. It takes a rare individual who can do this sort of thing and be able to bite his tongue when getting crits from so many angles. I've been in your shoes with many an IT project, and it aint fun. Thanks for your effort.....and your restraint!

Sorry for the delay people, there were a few issues with the set when rendering in v13, v14 and v15 (did not render the same). Hopefully we can get the show on the road soon.

Robert, I sent you an update.