Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GruberR

Looking for generic Male character model...

Hi!

I'm in the process of preparing for my first (hopfully paid!) commission and of course - as it is with such first-time commissions - money is tight with my client and time is scarce with me. Since I need to do the animation and several technical models already, I was hoping to find a reasonably well done, free (or at least cheap) male character model to use. I'm not at liberty to discuss the specifics yet - it is a "product presentation" for an upcoming product is all I can say right now. This model doesn't need to have a facial rig (even the face is optional and can be very generic) but the body should be realistic human shape with - preferably - some sportswear no "full nudity" required, it *is* a serious project. Rigging is optional - I can do with TSM2 if the model doesn't have a rig. I already searched the forums and could find only toon or semi-toon style characters.

So here's the big question: does anybody out there have such a model around? I'm not asking to have something like that created, I *do* know how much work that is.

And on a related note: how are the licensing terms for the models on the A:M extras DVD/download? Specifically modification and commercial use.

Greetings,

Roman

How about the guy in the "Leopard Queen" scene? It's in one of the collections somewhere. People have been using it. It's out there. Gotta search for it.

There are a couple of realistic generic male models on the Extras DVD.