Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Purchase again?

Steven547

Hey everyone. Been a LONG time since I was on here. My account must of been cleared because it's been awhile. Anyway, I currently have 14.0. Would it be worth the $300 to purchase the new version? I'm eventually getting a laptop (probably alienware ) that will be customed for this program. Are there significant changes since the 14.0 version?

Sorry, just haven't been here in a long time, so I'm a little behind the "hash" times!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

There is the one year version for $79.

V15 has a fair number of fixes and refinements but I'm sure you'd still recognize the program. If you look in the announcement for each release they have a list of everything new.

My small studio has two web licenses and a cd license.... and they operate equally as well...The cd version just gives a bit more flexibility...As for new features...New ones and improvements continue to be released ongoing. I use it professionally, and it is very effective. v15 is awesome...fixed some key bugs that were in v14. Also carries some surprisingly awesome exports still for model exports.

• 2 weeks later...