Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Hash on Windows 7

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the installer won't run?

Well, I got it too install (adleast, I think). But when I installed it, it got a glitch. It was seen like it installed but my destop icon (to click it open) was just a little white page (looking) icon that said animation master. When I clicked it, it never opened. I tryed to uninstall it to reinstall but it never would uninstall. I just eventually restord my pc. Now it's off of my computer. Back to square one. I just want to know is, is it supposed to work or is it something wrong I'm doing?

• Hash Fellow

Of course windows 7 didn't exist when v12 was made, but in general I don't know that old windows programs are NOT compatible.

Anyone? (I'm still on W2K)

this help?

http://lifehacker.com/5466628/learn-to-use...with-older-apps

or this?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...p/compatibility

v13 works for me on Win7.

I have an up to date 15j+ version running on Windows 7 64bit and except the odd crash here and there (usually during simulations or clumsy delete/undo operations) it runs just fine. You might want to try to set the cmpatibility options and/or disable Aero if an older version won't run. And you could run the installer in compatibility mode too if it doesn't work like it should. In general: the more "low level" an application is, the more likely will it have compatibility issues in new OS versions. And Direct-X and OpenGL is about as low-level as it gets :P

Greetings,

Roman