Hash, Inc. Forums

litle animation...

Xtaz

Hi Hashers

I am just writing to show a small animation that I did for a website...

http://www.vspplus.com.br

The original idea came from a test that I did ...

http://paginas.terra.com.br/arte/xtaz/sequencia.mov ( copy link and paste it in the browser )

any comments are welcome ..

cheers

Xtaz

I like the lazer etching effect and the trailing glow (not the right word I think) on the Logo. The lense flare and the particles drifting off are a nice touch.

Being a CG hobbiest and a newbie to A:M, I curious how much of the finished visuals were done in A:M as a complete render and how much was done by compositing, post processing (photoshop....) and such. Sometime I beat my CG head against a not so CG wall trying to do things, not knowing some of the alternatives that are available.

Very Nice (and the test clip too!)

Hi...

Ganthofer :

I didn't use composition program, all of the effects were made directly in A:M. I will summarize some of the steps that I proceeded to do the X

1 - I created a patch so that the laser proceeded

2 - I created a small sphere and I applied a white streak with initial speed 0, gravity 0

3 - I created a new CHO, then I put the camera 90 degrees with the "ground", setting the background for black

4 - I imported patch inside of CHO and I showed that patch for the sphere, saying so that she made it in 60 frames

5 - of this it sorts things out I created a sequence of TGA for the bump map

6 - I created a long and fine cylinder and I put a strong glow in it (laser) I also created a bone for control it

7 - I created a cube and I applied the sequence of TGA

Now the part of the composition :P

8 - in CHO I aligned the cube with the patch, and I asked that the cylinder (laser) it made the road of the patch in 60 frames, as well as a light with lens flare ON

READY.. only that :lol:

Robcat :

In VSP animation i used sprites to create a red hot way .. this should be longer <_>

Bakerrod :

The sound was imported inside A:M ,

sound #1 = 3x bzzzbzbbzbbbzbzbzb

sound #2 = 1x KLAM

i just aligned the sound whit the moviment , 60 frames whith sound #1 then in frame 62 comes sound #2

Thx for your comments ...

If you want I write a more detailed tutorial with some images

Excuse me for the language mistakes

my language is 3D

cheers

Xtaz