Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Post Effects

Robert

I`ve been experimenting with Post Effects but can`t get any effect if I try to render it ( apply camera`s Post Effect to rendering is on). Render Mode (Q) or Render to file gives me only this effect. If I set ground and lights to off, every thing is black (Background of camera is blue). I tried v13 and v14c without sucess. What I´m doing wrong??

composite_red_cone.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I set ground and lights to off, every thing is black (Background of camera is blue).

For this particular issue, make sure the camera's Output Options > Buffers > Alpha is OFF. You set this property in the camera i the container, not in an instance of (shortcut to) that camera.

I don't believe the Blur Post effect blurs the Alpha Channel, so turning off the Alpha buffer may fix this issue too.

If I set ground and lights to off, every thing is black (Background of camera is blue).

For this particular issue, make sure the camera's Output Options > Buffers > Alpha is OFF. You set this property in the camera i the container, not in an instance of (shortcut to) that camera.

I don't believe the Blur Post effect blurs the Alpha Channel, so turning off the Alpha buffer may fix this issue too.

Alpha is OFF everywhere - I get only a black image.

I believe you will need something to "blur" for the "sky/background" I also wonder, if there are no lights and no objects - what is there to blur? but just the blue color?

You can add a rotoscope - or some dome type object to fill the "sky/background" and to be blurred

I believe you will need something to "blur" for the "sky/background" I also wonder, if there are no lights and no objects - what is there to blur? but just the blue color?

You can add a rotoscope - or some dome type object to fill the "sky/background" and to be blurred

Thanks Nancy! I`ve forgotten the objekts